We endeavour to all fly together on same flight from Bristol to Pisa on Saturday 22nd and return Friday 28th Pisa to Bristol.
Led by CRAIG CROFTON & ANDY HAGUE, This workshop brings their individual teaching styles and experience together. What can be better than a blend of these great musicians, Italian food, sun and Umbria Jazz.
Both integral to the Bristol and Bath music scene they both have at least 15 years of teaching experience. If you have seen a band in the area there is a good chance you have been listening to one or other of them play. Coming on this course Is a great opportunity to spend time with your sax and get yourself to the next level, where ever that may be. Practice will be followed by a performance to a friendly audience at a local community venue and a late night relaxed jam session in Perugia itself.
After all that intense playing let’s relax and see some local sights
£600 private double [only 2 available]
£550 bunks/ geo dome
As of this year we are requiring a £100 non-refundable deposit.
- 23rd Sunday evening arrive group meet.
- 24th July Monday intro workshop
- 25th Tuesday group practice
- 26th Wednesday group practice & 1 to 1 sessions
- 27th Thursday Morning Trip to Citta di Castello for market day. Afternoon group workshop.
- 28th Friday Evening performance in venue to be arranged; Arte in Citta di Castello or another venue plus possible Rimondato Amphitheatre group practice,
- 29th leave
Years previous we’ve hired a van and Marcus has very kindly picked us up from the airport. We all throw in for the rental. If theres 10 people putting in it would be between €50-€70 each. I think the amount would depend on whether we kept the van for the duration of the trip thereby allowing us to explore the surrounding area as a big group. To be decided amongst the group.